Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
North Carolina drivers must maintain minimum amounts of auto liability insurance to remain in compliance with state laws. They must also have coverage for uninsured/underinsured motorists. Contact Carolina Capital Insurance Group in Raleigh, North Carolina, today to learn about your car insurance options.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Your agent may recommend you start building your auto insurance plan by purchasing liability coverage. This policy provides two coverage types, including the following:
- Property damage liability may help pay for third-party property damage claims up to the policy’s limits after an at-fault accident.
- Bodily injury liability may help pay for third-party claims of accident-related injuries up to the policy’s limits.
What Are the Types of Auto Insurance?
North Carolina’s minimum required insurance may not provide enough coverage to meet your needs. Your agent may recommend purchasing more than the minimum required amount of coverage in addition to the following:
- Medical payments (MedPay) may help pay accident-related medical costs for you and your passengers regardless of who was at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help cover your accident-related medical bills if the at-fault driver has too little or no coverage.
- Comprehensive and collision insurance may help pay to replace or repair your vehicle after an accident or incident. If you finance or lease your vehicle, your lienholder typically requires this coverage.
- Guaranteed asset protection (GAP) may help pay off your loan or lease if your vehicle is a total loss after a covered accident. Your lienholder may require this coverage.
You can further customize your coverage to include the following policies and endorsements:
- Auto glass coverage
- Rental reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Towing coverage
What Does Comprehensive Auto Insurance Cover?
Collision insurance and comprehensive insurance may come together in a single policy. Comprehensive auto insurance may provide coverage for the following risks and perils:
- Hitting an animal on the road
- Roll over accidents
- Weather-related damage
How to Get Car Insurance In North Carolina
Contact the auto insurance experts at Carolina Capital Insurance Group today to start building your customized car insurance plan.